Enrolment Information & Enquiries
Mount Waverley Secondary College offers an outstanding secondary education for boys and girls.
Demand for a placement at the college is strong and parents/carers are advised to be thorough in completing the requirements for application to enrol at the college.
Our School Zone
This college has a neighbourhood area as defined by DET. Please check the neighbourhood map from link: www.findmyschool.vic.gov.au to see if your home address falls within our area. If you are unsure give us a call on 9803 6811 to confirm. Findmyschool.vic.gov.au hosts the most up-to-date information about Victorian school zones. Information on this site is updated in Term 1 each year, ready for the Year 6 to 7 transition period.
If you have a question about school zones call the VSBA Hotline on 1800 896 950 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our school follows gthe Department of Education’s Enrolment Policy for the enrolment, placement and transfer of students.
Students who live within the school zone are guaranteed a place at our school. To find out whether you live in zone, visit: https://www.findmyschool.vic.gov.au/
Approved entry criteria for Mount Waverley Secondary College are:
- Students who live within the school zone(guaranteed entry)
- Students with a siblingattending the school at the same time (priority 1 of the priority order of placement)
- Students seeking enrolment on legitimate compassionate grounds.
If you are interested in enrolling at our school, please complete an Enrolment Enquiry Form. If you require a paper form, please contact the school office on 9887-9290 for Junior Campus (Year 7 & 8) or 9803 6811 for Senior Campus (Year 9 – 12).
- If Enrolment enquiry forms will not be processed until the form is completed and all documentary and any other required evidence is attached. We ask that all documents are presented at the same time as the enquiry form.
- Please note an enrolment form will be provided when placement is offered.
Instrumental Music Program
On application only. All enquiries to Music Director, Mrs Tijtje Keatley – email@example.com
The college welcomes enquiries for enrolment. This college has a neighbourhood area as defined by Department of Education. Please check the neighbourhood map to see if your home address falls within our area. If you are unsure give us a call on 9803 6811 to confirm.
For further enquiries
- Senior Campus Office for Years 9 to 12 enrolments – Ph: +61 03 9803 6811
- Junior Campus Office for Years 7 and 8 enrolments – Ph: +61 03 9887 9290
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Information for prospective families seeking enrolment at this college is available from both the Senior and Junior Campus general office during office hours 8.15am to 4.00pm.
- Click here to view the Department of Education Parent Payments Policy
- For link to the college’s Parent Payment Arrangements please click here
The Department of Education (DE) (which includes all Victorian government schools, central and regional offices) values the privacy of every person and is committed to protecting information that schools collect. For full details click: