Thank you and farewell MWSC

It is with much excitement and some sadness that I write to the Mount Waverley school community for the last time having just been provisionally appointed as the new Principal of Frankston High School commencing in 2021.

It has been an absolute privilege to work at Mount Waverley Secondary College over the past four years with all of the students, staff, families and community partners during this time. I am extremely proud of how the school community has continued to grow and ensure we provide an outstanding education and holistic approach to support the development of each and every student.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of the wonderful leaders, teachers and education support staff I have had the pleasure to work with during this time, along with the equally wonderful students and parents. Thank you to the past and present School Council for your work and support, it has been incredibly rewarding to lead the Junior Campus and work closely with you over this time to focus on continued improvement and an exciting future for the college.

Thank you to our College Executive Team, in particular, our College Principal Mrs Karen Wade for all of her leadership and support. It is a great privilege to be appointed as the next Principal of Frankston High School where Karen Wade worked for many years as a Campus Principal.

I wish the entire Mount Waverley Secondary College community a safe and enjoyable break, and a rewarding and exciting future.

Mr Andrew Batchelor
Campus Principal – Junior School