Congratulations to all Junior School students for their efforts throughtout 2018! To our Year 7s, well done on finishing your first year of high school, and we wish our Year 8s all the best as they continue their learning on the Senior Campus in 2019
Key dates for the start of 2019
- Wednesday 30 January – First day for Year 7 students (special program)
- Thursday 31 January – First day for Year 8 students (special program)
- Tuesday 5 February – Year 7 Parent Information Evening
- Thursday 7 February – Year 8 Parent Information Evening
- Wednesday 13 February to Friday 15 February – Year 7 Camp (Phillip Island) and Year 8 Challenge Program (consent and payment for these events is now required via Compass)
Our 2019 Year 7 students spent their first full day at the College on Tuesday 11 December. It was a very positive day as students embraced new opportunities and engaged with a range of activities designed to familiarise them with the college. Thank you to all staff for their work on the day.
2018 could not have been a success without the hard work of all staff on the Junior Campus.
Thank you to Mr Andrew Batchelor for always supporting the Junior School team and all staff and students, to Ms Lauren Kelly for her efforts as Junior School Leader, and to this year’s Year Level Coordinators: Ms Emma Kerr, Ms Katie Radak, Mr Way Lim, Mr Jason McCrae, Ms Jo Rogers and of course Ms Bindi Gatward who we miss and remember fondly.
Thanks also to Ms Danielle Mott and the Wellbeing team for expertly supporting our students throughout the year, and to Mr Andrew Morton, Activities Coordinator, and Ms Kate Rose, Student Leadership Coordinator, for providing so many great opportunities for our students.
We hope all families have a restful and enjoyable break and look forward to seeing you in 2019.
Mr John Simon
Head of Junior School