Headspace Hawthorn is running a number of Tuning in to Teens™ programs over the coming months.
Tuning in to Teens™ is a six-session parenting program for parents of adolescents aged 12-17.
The program can teach you how to:
- Be better at understanding and talking with your teen
- Help your teen learn how to manage their emotions
- Help to prevent behavioural issues in your tee
- Teach your teen to deal with conflict
Tuning in to Teens™ shows you how to help your teen develop emotional intelligence.
Adolescents with higher emotional intelligence:
- Are more aware, assertive and strong in situations of peer pressure
- Have greater success with making friends and are more able to manage conflict with peers
- Are more equipped to cope when upset or angry
- Have fewer mental health and substance abuse difficulties
- Have more stable and satisfying relationships as adults
Please email: email@example.com or Natalie on (03) 9006 6500 to book your place, sessions begin from March, 2018 onwards!
Mr Paul Graham
Manager of Student Wellbeing